Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. In this game, players are fighting for control of outer space with one of six powerful factions. The gameplay focuses on fast paced, accessible strategic combat with countless card and deck combinations as well as unique faction specific tactics. The game offers highly customizable cards with over 400 to choose from and tons of game modes for both casual and competitive gamers.
With frequent updates for cards and game modes, Star Crusade is very expansive CCG for fans of sci-fi.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZiMAD Games
- Publisher: ZiMAD Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Strong customization
- +Decent visuals
- +Constant updates
- -Very similar to Hearthstone
- -Earning cards is difficult for freebie players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core ™ 2 Duo E6600 (2.2 GHz) or AMD Athlone 64 X2 5000+ (2.6 GHz) or bette
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD4850 (512 MB) or better
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. With a Sci-fi theme, Star Crusade let's players control one of six factions struggling for powering in an intergalactic space battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Console Announces 'Warrior vs. Ninja' Loading Screen Contest
- The console edition of TERA announced their first-ever loading screen contest today, with a theme of 'Warriors vs. Ninjas'.
- Cuisine Royale Celebrates Halloween With Mean-Ass Zombies
- Cuisine Royale gets into the Halloween spirit this weekend with a Zombie-themed event.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening - Official Full Launch on July 10th
- Path of Exile today announced that their largest expansion to date, 'The Awakening,' will launch on Friday, July 10th.