Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. In this game, players are fighting for control of outer space with one of six powerful factions. The gameplay focuses on fast paced, accessible strategic combat with countless card and deck combinations as well as unique faction specific tactics. The game offers highly customizable cards with over 400 to choose from and tons of game modes for both casual and competitive gamers.
With frequent updates for cards and game modes, Star Crusade is very expansive CCG for fans of sci-fi.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZiMAD Games
- Publisher: ZiMAD Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Strong customization
- +Decent visuals
- +Constant updates
- -Very similar to Hearthstone
- -Earning cards is difficult for freebie players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core ™ 2 Duo E6600 (2.2 GHz) or AMD Athlone 64 X2 5000+ (2.6 GHz) or bette
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD4850 (512 MB) or better
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. With a Sci-fi theme, Star Crusade let's players control one of six factions struggling for powering in an intergalactic space battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Launches into Open Beta
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine have just launched their DC Heroes MOBA Infinite Crisis into open beta.
- Perfect World International: Sirens of War Now Live
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the sixth expansion for Perfect World International, "Sirens of War," is now live.
- Infinite Crisis Closing in August
- Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.