Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. In this game, players are fighting for control of outer space with one of six powerful factions. The gameplay focuses on fast paced, accessible strategic combat with countless card and deck combinations as well as unique faction specific tactics. The game offers highly customizable cards with over 400 to choose from and tons of game modes for both casual and competitive gamers.
With frequent updates for cards and game modes, Star Crusade is very expansive CCG for fans of sci-fi.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZiMAD Games
- Publisher: ZiMAD Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Strong customization
- +Decent visuals
- +Constant updates
- -Very similar to Hearthstone
- -Earning cards is difficult for freebie players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core ™ 2 Duo E6600 (2.2 GHz) or AMD Athlone 64 X2 5000+ (2.6 GHz) or bette
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD4850 (512 MB) or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alpha 6 Goes Live in Supernova Today
- The new alpha phase also includes returning commander, Velandre, as well as some great new updates to the game.
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...
- Gloria Victis Update 0.5.8 Expands World
- Today’s update for Gloria Victis expands the available world, introducing new vast areas for either newcomers and more experienced players.