Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. In this game, players are fighting for control of outer space with one of six powerful factions. The gameplay focuses on fast paced, accessible strategic combat with countless card and deck combinations as well as unique faction specific tactics. The game offers highly customizable cards with over 400 to choose from and tons of game modes for both casual and competitive gamers.
With frequent updates for cards and game modes, Star Crusade is very expansive CCG for fans of sci-fi.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZiMAD Games
- Publisher: ZiMAD Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Strong customization
- +Decent visuals
- +Constant updates
- -Very similar to Hearthstone
- -Earning cards is difficult for freebie players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core ™ 2 Duo E6600 (2.2 GHz) or AMD Athlone 64 X2 5000+ (2.6 GHz) or bette
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD4850 (512 MB) or better
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. With a Sci-fi theme, Star Crusade let's players control one of six factions struggling for powering in an intergalactic space battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Available to Play at PAX East
- A public hands-on opportunity at PAX East with two new extraordinary Quest Battles for the soon to be launching Total War™: WARHAMMER®.
- Talent Line up Announced for Esports Championship Series Finals
- The finals for the Esports Championship Series will feature an all star talent line up, with years of experience in the CS:GO world.
- PvP Scenario Highlights for Scarlet Blade
- A new video and information emerges about Scarlet Blade's intense PvP.