Spitlings is a 2D platformer featuring crazy chaotic co-op action where if one player fails everyone restarts the level!
“The Spitlings are happy little creatures, living a peaceful life in their skyscraper hometown. Their only problem is the weather: It rains nasty goop that turns into bubbles, entraps the Spitlings and wrecks their town! There is only one option: They’ll have to split all bubbles and free their friends on the lower floors. Along the way, who knows what they might encounter…”
►Hit and Move: Avoid environmental hazards and split bubbles scattered across the screen to win!
►More Ways to Play: Tune your game or overhaul it with mutations capable of forcing particular attributes such as never-not-jumping and upside-down mode.
►The Fun Never Ends: Overcome over 100+ levels of bubble-banishing all the while enjoying a story, unlocking b-side versions of stages, and collecting new characters and themes to play with.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 04, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Massive Miniteam
- Publisher: HandyGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel i3+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3.0+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Spitlings is a 2D platformer featuring crazy chaotic co-op action where if one player fails everyone restarts the level!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clash of Clans Mobile Review
- Clash of Clans presents strategy base building done right.
- Arma 3 2015-2016 Roadmap Revealed
- With over two million copies sold to date, Bohemia Interactive today presented its plans for their tactical military shooter Arma 3 in the nex
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...