Spiritfarer is a cozy management simulation where you play as Stella (or her cat Daffodil in 2 player co-op) as you ferry the deceased into the afterlife.
►Sail the seas and explore exotic locations in an original fantasy world.
►Harvest materials and use them to craft upgrades for your ferry and your passengers.
►Experience an emotional and moving story about learning to accept loss.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thunder Lotus Games
- Publisher: Thunder Lotus Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB VRAM required
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Spiritfarer is a cozy management simulation where you play as Stella (or her cat Daffodil in 2 player co-op), as you convey your spirit friends to the afterlife.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Announces Disavowed Update
- New players can jump right into the Knights of the Fallen Empire story as the Outlander, creating a new Level 60 character.
- World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.2 Details Emerge
- This patch focuses on continuing the lore build up with a massive barbarian incursion into the Blasted Lands where players will soon come to r...