Spiritfarer is a cozy management simulation where you play as Stella (or her cat Daffodil in 2 player co-op) as you ferry the deceased into the afterlife.
►Sail the seas and explore exotic locations in an original fantasy world.
►Harvest materials and use them to craft upgrades for your ferry and your passengers.
►Experience an emotional and moving story about learning to accept loss.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thunder Lotus Games
- Publisher: Thunder Lotus Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB VRAM required
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Spiritfarer is a cozy management simulation where you play as Stella (or her cat Daffodil in 2 player co-op), as you convey your spirit friends to the afterlife.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master of Eternity Temple Guardian Update Arrives
- Master of Eternity has launched a new massive "Temple Guardian" update, introducing a massive Boss Raid and much more.
- League of Angels II is Being Featured by Facebook
- After the second anniversary of League of Angels II, we learned that the game from Yoozoo is now being featured on Facebook.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online's 'Cloaked in Darkness' Update is Now Live
- Daybreak Games and Standing Stone Games have officially kicked off October in Dungeons & Dragons Online with their newest update.