Spirit Lords is a mobile dungeon crawler RPG developed by KABAM games. In a unique real-time adventure designed exclusively for mobile devices, players can battle dozens of unique races and vile bosses through a variety of landscapes; from lush forests to subterranean caves and crypts.
Extensive Character Customization: Choose the class that appeals to you – a brutal Barbarian or a tactical Sorcerer. Create and customize your hero with 300,000+ unique combinations
4-player co-op: Take on the biggest challenges with your Guild or new friends with simultaneous play! Find a party anytime for one quick game or an extended session
Rich and Layered Storyline: Experience a fully original world and unique story, and discover the mysteries of the Spirit Realm as new Acts are added
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 09, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KABAM
- Publisher: KABAM
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid visuals w/ 1080p HD support
- +Deep combat system.
- +Tons of customization.
- -Uninspired design.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Android: (varies between devices)
- iOS: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragachak's SMITE Worlds 2017 Esports Predictions
- As if you haven't already heard, Smite Worlds/Hirez Expo is this week!
- Insidia Review (PC)
- Insidia is a free-to-play turn-based strategy game from Italy-based startup Bad Seed. The game is touted as a tactical game of frantic duels.
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.