Spirit Lords is a mobile dungeon crawler RPG developed by KABAM games. In a unique real-time adventure designed exclusively for mobile devices, players can battle dozens of unique races and vile bosses through a variety of landscapes; from lush forests to subterranean caves and crypts.
Extensive Character Customization: Choose the class that appeals to you – a brutal Barbarian or a tactical Sorcerer. Create and customize your hero with 300,000+ unique combinations
4-player co-op: Take on the biggest challenges with your Guild or new friends with simultaneous play! Find a party anytime for one quick game or an extended session
Rich and Layered Storyline: Experience a fully original world and unique story, and discover the mysteries of the Spirit Realm as new Acts are added
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 09, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KABAM
- Publisher: KABAM
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid visuals w/ 1080p HD support
- +Deep combat system.
- +Tons of customization.
- -Uninspired design.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Android: (varies between devices)
- iOS: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Description: Spirit Lords is a mobile dungeon crawler RPG developed by KABAM games. In a unique real-time adventure designed exclusively for mobile devices, players can battle dozens of unique races and vile bosses through a variety of landscapes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Announces Soban Fleet Pack
- The new SOBAN FLEET PACK comes to players of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak on March 22, 2016.
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...
- Monster Coin Racer: New mobile racing game by WarpPortal
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, is expanding their mobile universe! Monster Coin Racer i...