SpeedRunners is a competitive multi-player racing experience. Four players compete to race in a last-man-running race with platforming, power-ups, grappling, and more. Those who fall off screen get eliminated. With integrated offline and online multiplayer, plus AI bot support, there’s never a reason to miss a race.
In addition to its own maps, SpeedRunners has Steam Workshop support that allows players to create their own maps from scratch and even in-game effects. With a large player community, including competitive eSports, there’s never a dull moment.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DoubleDutch Games
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Online + local multi-player.
- +Active competitive scene.
- +Community map making tools.
- -Steep difficulty curve.
- -Must unlock content.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and up
- CPU: 1Ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Dedicated video card recommended
- HDD: 900 MB
- Description: SpeedRunners is a competitive multi-player racing experience. Four players compete to race in a last-man-running race with platforming, power-ups, grappling, and more. Those who fall off screen get eliminated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and Marvel Launches "Marvel Contest of Champions"
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Marvel Entertainment to bring the expansive Marvel Uni...
- Project Cars: Seven "Aston Martins" Cars Announced
- Slightly Mad Studios announces a spectacular new addition to the lineup of vehicles in Project CARS as Aston Martin joins the WMD-powered raci...
- Brawlhalla Beta Impressions
- With the upcoming release of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, the recent announcement that Street Fighter 5 will be heading to the PC and the poss...