Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor
Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor is a strategy/simulation available for mobile (iOS and Android). Players control their own Spartan Empire, and must build their kingdom through careful resource management and through raising an army. Explore for riches and battles against the computer, or battle against other players with a global auto-translate that eases diplomacy.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tap4Fun
- Publisher: Tap4Fun
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Balances strategy and simulation.
- +Competitive gameplay.
- -Cash shop advantage.
- -Can be difficult to progress if other players attack you frequently.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Description: Build a Spartan army and call upon the Grecian gods in this mobile strategy-simulation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Berserker Class Revealed
- Today Obsidian Entertainment has revealed the ruthless Berserker class in Skyforge with a brutal new trailer. Wielding a two-handed chainsword...
- Vikings – Wolves of Midgard Announced
- Kalypso Media and Games Farm today announced Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, a new action RPG with a Norse theme.