Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor
Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor is a strategy/simulation available for mobile (iOS and Android). Players control their own Spartan Empire, and must build their kingdom through careful resource management and through raising an army. Explore for riches and battles against the computer, or battle against other players with a global auto-translate that eases diplomacy.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tap4Fun
- Publisher: Tap4Fun
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Balances strategy and simulation.
- +Competitive gameplay.
- -Cash shop advantage.
- -Can be difficult to progress if other players attack you frequently.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Description: Build a Spartan army and call upon the Grecian gods in this mobile strategy-simulation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ Reveals New Name: Stellar Overload
- Today Cubical Drift are excited to reveal that Planets³ is now called Stellar Overload!
- Pixel Hero Closed Beta Test Begins on June 5th
- NGames would like to announce that Pixel Hero will have its first Closed Beta Test on June 5th!
- Dragon Oath Expansion - Age of Destiny Launched
- The new Dragon Oath expansion pack 'The Age of Destiny' has officially launched! Players can log into the game and start accessing t...