Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor
Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor is a strategy/simulation available for mobile (iOS and Android). Players control their own Spartan Empire, and must build their kingdom through careful resource management and through raising an army. Explore for riches and battles against the computer, or battle against other players with a global auto-translate that eases diplomacy.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tap4Fun
- Publisher: Tap4Fun
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Balances strategy and simulation.
- +Competitive gameplay.
- -Cash shop advantage.
- -Can be difficult to progress if other players attack you frequently.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Description: Build a Spartan army and call upon the Grecian gods in this mobile strategy-simulation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers: Steam Early Access Release Date Revealed
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced that Medieval Engineers will be available on Steam Early Access on February 19th, 20...
- Guns and Robots: Massive Update Available
- In a new Update for Guns and Robots, players will see the first results of the dev team's continuous work to make the game better. They h...
- Valve's Free To Play Documentary Now Available On Steam
- Valve releases its full length documentary about three Dota 2 players for free on Steam.