Space Hulk: Tactics
The only thing standing between a writhing mass of aliens out of the nightmares of Robert A. Heinlein and a Forge World of the Empire of Man is you and your brother Space Marine terminators. Unless, of course, you wish to play as the Tyranid genestealers, bent on the consumption of that world. The chance is yours in Cyanide Studio’s faithful recreation of the classic Games Workshop tabletop board game, Space Hulk. Space Hulk: Tactics gives you control of one side of a clash of titans. The steadfast Space Marines, stoic in faith and doctrine, or the ravenous hive mind of Tyranids, who want only to consume mass quantities.
Space Hulk: Tactics includes campaigns for both sides of the conflict, for single player, as well as ranked and casual online multiplayer. Climb the leader boards on either side and show your might. Tired of seeing the same old maps? Make a new one! A creative map editor lets you upload maps to the community in real time.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 09, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cyanide Studio
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + Careful recreation of the classic boardgame
- + Custom map maker
- + Campaign or Solo play
- - Limited to 4 chapters and 4 hives
- - Learning curve may take some getting used to
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: 4GB, GeForce GTX 960/Radeon R9 380
- HDD: 5GB
- Description: In the grim darkness of the future, there is only war. Suffer not the Xenos to live, brothers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Fire Raiders: Coming Soon for iOS and Android
- League of Angels is coming soon to mobile devices! League of Angels - Fire Raiders, the sequel to the immensely popular web-based MMORPG Leagu...
- Valiance Online Greenlit by the Steam Community
- SilverHelm Studios announced that the Greenlight Community has overwhelmingly voted in favor of Valiance Online and the game will soon be ava...
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.