Space Crew is a 2D tactical survival sim featuring the management of a spaceship and its crew across a galaxy filled with danger.
“Your Space Crew Needs You! Enlist today and blast off to new heights!
The United Defense Force will allow you to set across the galaxy on a campaign to defend Earth.
It will be your responsibility to help stop all of humankind being wiped off the intergalactic stage by the mysterious extraterrestrial threat known as the Phasmids.
The U.D.F. is doing their part, are you?”
►We the Mighty: Balance offensive and defensive maneuvers during ship-to-ship combat encounters to ensure your continued survival.
►Fashion Forward: Tweak the appearance and function of both your ship and crew with a wide variety of personalization options.
►On the Prowl: Navigate across the galaxy taking on missions and more while you ultimately defend humanity’s future.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Runner Duck
- Publisher: Curve Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Solid Visuals
- +Interesting Genre Blend
- -Extremely Repetitive Gameplay
- -Limited Player Customization
- -Poor Balancing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530 (4 * 3000)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Geforce 9800 GT (1024 MB)+
- HDD: 800 MB
- OS: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave
- CPU: 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5+
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 617
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04+/Mint 18.1 x64+
- CPU: AMD Phenom 9850 (4 * 2500)+
- GPU: Radeon HD 4850 (1024 MB)+
- Description: Space Crew is a 2D tactical survival sim featuring the management of a spaceship and its crew across a galaxy filled with danger.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Frontier Developments today launched Elite: Dangerous for Mac.
- Requiem makes international service merge
- Gravity Interactive announced today that it will migrate the Korean service of Requiem to North America.