Son of Nor
Son of Nor is a fantasy adventure game developed by stillalive studios and published by Viva Media. Use special powers of telekinesis and terraforming as you fight in the Great War with the Sarahul Empire. Solve puzzles and venture through long forgotten temples with friends in this co-op adventure.
Mystic powers: Use the power of teleinesis, terraforming and elemental magic to defeat foes and solve puzzles.
Intriguing Storyline: Experience the full 12+ hour storyline of Son of Nor, set in a deep original universe featuring dozens of characters brought to life by professional voice actors.
Co-op Multiplayer: Son of Nor supports four-player online co-op play as well as two-player local splitscreen co-op.
PvP Multiplayer: Prove who is the most powerful Son of Nor in chaotic four-player competitive multiplayer action!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: stillalive studios
- Publisher: Viva Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Innovative gameplay
- +Peripheral support (Oculus Rift, eMotiv)
- +Interesting Backstory
- -Single player campaign fells 'tacked on.'
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OSX (10.9.3 or later), Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, SteamOS
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon x2 6400+ or faster
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia 8800 GT / AMD 4670 or faster with 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 5GB
- Additional Information:
- · Tobii EyeX, Oculus Rift, emotiv EPOC peripheral support.
- · Not compatible with all laptop/mobile GPUs
- Description: Son of Nor is a fantasy adventure game developed by stillalive studios and published by Viva Media. Use special powers of telekinesis and terraforming as you fight in the Great War with the Sarahul Empire. Solve puzzles and venture through long forgotten temples with friends in this co
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Brigade Joins Ban Hammered Event
- The event welcomes the 100,000 players banned from Az'roth for using third-party software to auto-play their beloved MMO.
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- Immersive Strategy RPG Master of Eternity Launches
- It's time to suit up or shut up because Master of Eternity (M.O.E.) is here!