Son of Nor
Son of Nor is a fantasy adventure game developed by stillalive studios and published by Viva Media. Use special powers of telekinesis and terraforming as you fight in the Great War with the Sarahul Empire. Solve puzzles and venture through long forgotten temples with friends in this co-op adventure.
Mystic powers: Use the power of teleinesis, terraforming and elemental magic to defeat foes and solve puzzles.
Intriguing Storyline: Experience the full 12+ hour storyline of Son of Nor, set in a deep original universe featuring dozens of characters brought to life by professional voice actors.
Co-op Multiplayer: Son of Nor supports four-player online co-op play as well as two-player local splitscreen co-op.
PvP Multiplayer: Prove who is the most powerful Son of Nor in chaotic four-player competitive multiplayer action!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: stillalive studios
- Publisher: Viva Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Innovative gameplay
- +Peripheral support (Oculus Rift, eMotiv)
- +Interesting Backstory
- -Single player campaign fells 'tacked on.'
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OSX (10.9.3 or later), Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, SteamOS
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon x2 6400+ or faster
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia 8800 GT / AMD 4670 or faster with 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 5GB
- Additional Information:
- · Tobii EyeX, Oculus Rift, emotiv EPOC peripheral support.
- · Not compatible with all laptop/mobile GPUs
- Description: Son of Nor is a fantasy adventure game developed by stillalive studios and published by Viva Media. Use special powers of telekinesis and terraforming as you fight in the Great War with the Sarahul Empire. Solve puzzles and venture through long forgotten temples with friends in this co
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Review (PC Launch)
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- Prepare for a Month of Amazing TERA Events to Mark Their Sixth-Anniversary on PC
- TERA first launched on PC on May 1st, 2012 and continues to go strong with consistent, engaging content.
- Video Games, Piracy, & Plagiarism: Threats to the Industry
- In this internet-powered era, it's likely that most people under the age of 30 have enjoyed pirated entertainment.