SNOW is an open-world free-skiing experience from a small independent studio in Sweden. Create a rider and head out onto Sialia, exploring the terrain parks and performing tricks, all while pushing to rank on SNOW’s leaderboards.
Massive Open World: Sialia offers an eight square kilometer snow park for you to play in, covering a variety of alpine terrain from steep cliffs, beautiful backcountry, and cultivated terrain parks.
Authentic Riding Experience: Freeskiing icons including Tanner Hall and Russ Henshaw have helped with the game’s design to make sure you can perform all the tricks and jibs you could in real life.
Real Equipment and Clothing Brands: Eleven different body parts can be equipped with the latest products for your slope experience, with over 140 items in the catalog starting at the game’s launch.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Poppermost Productions
- Publisher: Poppermost Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: SNOW is an open-world free-skiing experience from a small independent studio in Sweden. Create a rider and head out onto Sialia, exploring the terrain parks
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Fury of the Feywild Now Live
- The time is upon us, Neverwinter adventurers. Module 1: Fury of the Feywild, the new content expansion for Neverwinter, is now live!
- Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
- Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game
- Summoners War Continues Their 'Tour of Americas'
- GAMEVIL COM2US USA announced that the "Tour of Americas" will roll on, heading to Houston, TX on April 20th, 2019.