Videos Featuring SMITE
- SMITE – 5.20 Update Highlights – A Necessary Darkness
SMITE's 5.20 update offers new cosmetics, balance changes and more. Here are the highlights for the latest patch.
- SMITE – Hera’s Odyssey – New Skins in 5.21
There are some incredible new skins coming in update 5.21 of SMITE, and today we get a peek at them.
- SMITE: The Reaping Part V (October 22nd – 28th)
The Reaping is back with The Reaping Part V in SMITE! From free Enigma Chests, Gem Storms, and more, don't miss out.
- SMITE – Hera’s Odyssey – New Skins in 5.20
There are some incredible skins coming in SMITE - Hera's Odyssey (5.20), and here's a sneak peek at them.
- SMITE – Link Your Mixer Account and Earn Rewards
If you're a fan of SMITE esports, there's good news afoot: Account linking is now available for Mixer viewers.
- SMITE – 5.16 Update Overview – Divine Dragon
What changed in update 5.16 of SMITE? Let's find out here in the video for 5.16 - Divine Dragon!
- Weekly Recap #328 August 24th – Blade & Soul, Ashes of Creation, HOTS and More!
Weekly Gaming News summary for the week of August 24th, 2018 (Aug. 17th - Aug. 24th).
- SMITE – Sneak Preview – Hera, Queen of the Gods
The designers over at Titan Forge Games discuss the next god on the way to Smite: Hera, Queen of the Gods!
- SMITE – 5.15 Update Overview
The latest update for SMITE is 5.15, and Isiah's here to go over those details in their latest video.
- SMITE: 5.14 Update Overview – Goddess of Volcanoes
HiRez Isiah is here to break down the latest update for SMITE, 5.14 - Goddess of Volcanoes. Behold, Pele!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siege On Stars First Server Kicks off Today
- After success in the launch of Chrono Tales, Ray Media today launches Seige On Stars first server at 22:00 of July 10th EDT.
- Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
- Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30.
- DCUO Mini-DLC Power Preview - Munitions
- Munitions is the first Power 'DLC' that will be made available to players (“Soon” is all we got, sorry!).