Skull and Bones
Skull and Bones is an upcoming sailing game and RPG developed by Ubisoft where players can become pirates and command their very own warship.
►Play Single player or with up to 5 of your mates in riveting seafaring combat.
►Use mortars, canons, rockets and more to fend off your enemies and ultimately sink their ships. You can even simply ram your ship into others, dealing damage in the most satisfying of ways.
►Wind positioning is an important aspect of battles. Correctly maneuvering your ship according to the direction of the wind can give you massive advantages.
►Sail your ship to the Disputed Waters, one of the most dangerous areas of the Indian Ocean for thrilling PvP matches.
►In Loot Hunt two opposing groups of players set sail to acquire the most treasure for their team. Ships in Loot Hunt can have their crow’s nests upgraded to provide them with a vantage point and spyglasses can be used as well.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: kull and Bones is an upcoming sailing RPG where players can become a pirate, customize their ship's captain, and hunt for treasure in the Indian Ocean. The game can be played in a singleplayer narrative or in different multiplayer PvP matches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH Seeking Beta Testers in the Philippines
- Jacob Studios are looking for people to go through the world of Mirum in a Beta Test.
- Bless Online's Urdaata War Fortress Arrives Soon
- Bless Online announced today that a new content update is coming to the F2P MMO on February 20th, 2019.