Skul: The Hero Slayer
Skul: The Hero Slayer is a 2D action platformer featuring elements from rogue-like genre.
“The human race attacking the Demon King’s castle is nothing new and has happened countless times before. What makes this time different though, is that the Adventurers decided to join forces with the Imperial Army and the ‘Hero of Caerleon’ to lead a full onslaught in hopes of wiping out the Demons once and for all. They attacked the Demon stronghold with overwhelming numbers and succeeded in its total destruction. All of the demons in the castle were taken prisoner except for one lone skeleton named ‘Skul’.”
►Skull Swap: Mix-and-match powerful equipment dynamically changing how you engage with combat on-the-fly.
►Coming For You: Turn the tables on the heroes by hunting them instead of the other way around.
►Dark Quartz Chronicles: Practice and perfect your moves then go head-to-head against big bosses corrupted by hatred and pain.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SouthPAW Games
- Publisher: NEOWIZ
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Strong Visual Aesthetic
- +Engaging Gameplay
- +Good Music
- -Some Balancing Issues
- -Visually Cluttered
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mavericks 10.9+/Ubuntu+
- CPU: Dual Core Intel+/AMD 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia 450 GTS+/Radeon HD 5750+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Skul: The Hero Slayer is a 2D action platformer featuring elements from rogue-like genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion Celebrates its 6th Anniversary
- Today, Aion - the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO from NCSOFT - celebrates its 6th Anniversary in North America.
- Shot Online Announces Major March Update
- Shot Online will bring its latest content update and brand-new features on 15th March, 2016 (UTC).
- Pearl Abyss Reveals Three Games Ahead of G-Star 2019
- During G-Star 2019 in Busan, South Korea, Pearl Abyss has a wealth of announcements to make.