Skul: The Hero Slayer
Skul: The Hero Slayer is a 2D action platformer featuring elements from rogue-like genre.
“The human race attacking the Demon King’s castle is nothing new and has happened countless times before. What makes this time different though, is that the Adventurers decided to join forces with the Imperial Army and the ‘Hero of Caerleon’ to lead a full onslaught in hopes of wiping out the Demons once and for all. They attacked the Demon stronghold with overwhelming numbers and succeeded in its total destruction. All of the demons in the castle were taken prisoner except for one lone skeleton named ‘Skul’.”
►Skull Swap: Mix-and-match powerful equipment dynamically changing how you engage with combat on-the-fly.
►Coming For You: Turn the tables on the heroes by hunting them instead of the other way around.
►Dark Quartz Chronicles: Practice and perfect your moves then go head-to-head against big bosses corrupted by hatred and pain.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SouthPAW Games
- Publisher: NEOWIZ
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Strong Visual Aesthetic
- +Engaging Gameplay
- +Good Music
- -Some Balancing Issues
- -Visually Cluttered
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mavericks 10.9+/Ubuntu+
- CPU: Dual Core Intel+/AMD 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia 450 GTS+/Radeon HD 5750+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Skul: The Hero Slayer is a 2D action platformer featuring elements from rogue-like genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...
- SMITE Reveals Sol as Next Norse Goddess
- Hirez Studios has revealed on their livestream patch notes new itemization changes, Halloween events, and even a new Norse Mage Goddess, Sol!