Sins of the Dark Age
Sins of the Dark Age is a dark fantasy MOBA developed by indie studio Ironclad Games. While similar to many other MOBAs, Sins of the Dark Age focuses on unique features such as quests and crafting while having a much darker tone to its theme.
Questing system: Adapt your strategy as each adventure includes a series of tide-turning Quests.
Unique heroes: Customize your strategic and visual preferences for your heroes, allocate attribute points and chose a skin. All heroes will always be free.
Immersive battles: Fight in a changing world and decimate your enemies with powerful abilities, glyphs and items.
Powerful Loot: Collect random loot and Artifacts that will assist you in battle.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: May 08, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ironclad Games
- Publisher: Ironclad Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Dark tone and vibe compared to other MOBAs.
- +Unique quest system.
- +Tons of customization.
- -Overall combat design is basic.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- CPU: Intel or AMD 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Dedicated GPU with 512mb VRAM with v2.0 shaders
- HDD: 10 GB available space
- Description: Sins of the Dark Age is a dark fantasy MOBA developed by indie studio Ironclad Games. While similar to many other MOBAs, Sins of the Dark Age focuses on unique features such as quests and crafting while having a much darker tone to its theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Now Available
- Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts, the latest update for Star Trek Online, is now available.
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- Torchlight MMO will be Free to Play
- Torchlight MMO from Runic Games will be free to play with a cash shop. The game's cash shop won't have any game breaking items eithe...