Sins of the Dark Age
Sins of the Dark Age is a dark fantasy MOBA developed by indie studio Ironclad Games. While similar to many other MOBAs, Sins of the Dark Age focuses on unique features such as quests and crafting while having a much darker tone to its theme.
Questing system: Adapt your strategy as each adventure includes a series of tide-turning Quests.
Unique heroes: Customize your strategic and visual preferences for your heroes, allocate attribute points and chose a skin. All heroes will always be free.
Immersive battles: Fight in a changing world and decimate your enemies with powerful abilities, glyphs and items.
Powerful Loot: Collect random loot and Artifacts that will assist you in battle.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: May 08, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ironclad Games
- Publisher: Ironclad Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Dark tone and vibe compared to other MOBAs.
- +Unique quest system.
- +Tons of customization.
- -Overall combat design is basic.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- CPU: Intel or AMD 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Dedicated GPU with 512mb VRAM with v2.0 shaders
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Live 2014 Registration Now Open
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the opening of registration for the annual SOE Live event, held in Las Vegas.
- Myth Angels Online Open Beta Begins October 26
- Myth Angels Online open beta begins October 26, 2010. UserJoy will be launching myth angels online into open beta a week after closed beta end...
- ArcheAge: Conquest of Auroria Begins this November
- Trion has announced to its ArcheAge players that the northern continent of Auroria will become available in a huge update, slated to launch on...