Sin Slayers is a 2D dark-fantasy rogue-lite RPG featuring dynamically scaling tactical turn-based combat.
Confront the supreme manifestation of mandkind’s greatest sins and reap a proto-liberation.
►What Comes Up: Lead a righteous life or suffer the long-lasting consequences of your actions.
►Scales of Fate: Experiment with numerous potential combinations of heroes to find the balance between each of the character’s unique attributes.
►No Two Runs the Same: Traverse across forgotten forests and ruined cemeteries made fresh with new procedurally generated layouts each game.
►Subsistence: If you can’t find the items you need, craft it with readily available materials littered across the environment.
►Planning Phase: Prep for big battles by grinding out key levels, outfitting your heroes with the powerful gear, and learning critical boss patterns.
The Warrior – A well-rounded fighter capable of flexing into various party roles.
The Defender – Equipped with heavy armor, these walking fortified fortresses are responsible for soaking up as much damage as possible.
Sister of the Sainted Cross – An expert on all things healing, but in constant need of protection at all times.
The Huntress – Boasting incredible wits, these feather-footed hunters provide invaluable tactical maneuver opportunities.
The Paladin – Holiest of all knights and wielder of divine healing and party-boosting blessings.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: goonswarm
- Publisher: Black Tower Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +High Replayability
- +Unique Difficulty Scaling System
- -Repetitive Battles
- -Lacking Finer Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: CPU 1700
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 210
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Sin Slayers is a 2D dark-fantasy rogue-lite RPG featuring dynamically scaling tactical turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Online Offers A New Payment Option
- Astellia Online is launching on September 27th, 2019, and they have a new payment option for people interested in the game.
- Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
- NetEase's Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi.