Siegelord is a free browser-based strategy game with real-time combat. The game offers three factions to join: Nords, Albion, or Gorn. Each faction has its own advantages and perks that can aid it in its conquest. Players play across one large, persistent world map where battles happen in real time. Join with your friends and fight together in battle as you try to conquer the lands for your faction. Master the battlefield, and you may find yourself called the King!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 37Games Entertainment
- Publisher: 37Games Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Three faction warfare.
- +Persistent, real-time map.
- +Recruit defeated heroes.
- +Battle alongside friends.
- -Generic gameplay.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Through tactics and strength, unite the Empire under a single banner in Siegelord, a free to play strategy game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESO: Morrowind Launch Day Impressions
- I remember when I first played Elder Scrolls Online. It was a chaotic, rough time.
- Elsword's sister Elesis Jumps from Grand Chase to Elsword
- KOG Games announces that Elesis will cross over from Grand Chase to Elsword.