Shot Online is a free-to-play online golf simulation and RPG available for PC. Mixing professional golf with RPG elements, Shot Online aims to offer a realistic competitive golfing experience to players.
Players can progress their characters through training and realistic golf games, compete against other players in team competitions, exchange items, complete quests, and take part in regular tournaments.
Enhancing the game’s realism is a proprietary physics engine. Ball movement is affected by wind, weather, temperature, ground conditions, and other dynamic conditions. Shot quality is affected by a character’s skill level, fatigue, and player skill. Employing real courses and PGA rules, Shot Online is the most realistic golf experience available in an MMO.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WEBZEN ONNET
- Publisher: WEBZEN ONNET
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly realistic golf physics.
- +Utilizes real courses & PGA rules.
- +Regular tournaments.
- -Niche gameplay limits community size.
- -Dated graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800GT or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape Introduces Inferno
- Old School RuneScape today introduces the Inferno, a new solo combat challenge.
- Call of Combat: WW2 Strategy Game Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- The prequel of Call of Combat was developed in 2002 by the student Florian Käding as a private project. The game was a multiplayer squad-base...