Shop Titans is a 3D idle role-playing sim inviting entrepreneurs to open and manage their very own shop in a town of questing adventurers and other productive peoples.
“As a thriving new shop owner in a bustling adventurer city, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work! Craft, haggle and sell your way to the top and you are sure to attract many colorful characters to your shop… perhaps even the king himself!”
►Keeping Up Appearances: Mix-and-match a nigh unlimited amount of cosmetic apparel for both you and your store alike.
►Taking Stock: Amass and manage a wide variety of enhanceable items, equipment, weapons, and more!
►In My Stead: Hire heroes and other brave companions to battle monsters, explore dungeons, and collect sellable items for you!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 05, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kabam Games
- Publisher: Kabam Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Solid Aesthetic
- +Pleasantly Accessible and Relaxing
- -Extreme Level of Aggressive Monetization
- -Unengaging/Grindy Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 5.0+/iOS 9.0+
- HDD: 649.6 MB
- OS: Windows 7+
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Shop Titans is a 3D idle role-playing sim inviting entrepreneurs to open and manage their very own shop in a town of questing adventurers and other productive peoples.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
- Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game's relaunch with a massive new update.
- PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap - Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
- Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic.
- Tribal Wars 2 To Debut at GDC
- Innogames announces it will exclusively preview Tribal Wars 2 at GDC 2014, San Fransisco.