Shadow’s Kiss is a gothic fantasy vampire MMORPG masterfully telling an overarching narrative in a world filled with horror, passion, adventure, and the occult. Immerse yourself as unique being in the universe through the customization of a personal avatar with choices in their appearance, romantic orientation, intrinsic story motivations, transformation attributes, and ultimately how they’ll evolve over the course of your journey.
Conquer the streets of San Cipriano by taking on quests, fighting rival factions, and gaining items of powers in various explorable zones including nasty sewers, dusty basements, haunted mansions, abandoned subways, and derelict catacombs. But beware! These areas are dangerous and filled with deadly creatures of the night. Engage in the turn-based strategic combat where you’ll have just enough time to strategize and execute game plans like setting up traps, performing rituals, calling for help, or even convincing foes you’re actually an ally. However, getting dirty is inevitable. Protect yourself with weaponry like vampire claws, pistols, and alchemy while using special abilities from the expansive combo tree.
Dive into an intricately crafted world of the supernatural and discover the darkness within yourself.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Clockwork Throne
- Publisher: Clockwork Throne
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Shadow's Kiss is a gothic fantasy vampire MMORPG masterfully telling an overarching narrative in a world filled with horror, passion, adventure, and the occult.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WGL Gold Series Season 2016–2017 Kicks Off
- The Wargaming.net League has its engine raring and ready to go for the WGL Gold Series Season 2016-2017.
- Elsword Launches New Dual Character Luciel
- KOG Games today announces the launch of Elsword's newest character, Luciel.
- SMITE Xbox One Beta Review
- Though this is a closed beta, and a little behind the main game in terms of Gods released, and patched content, it is the exact same game.