The primary draw of Shadowbound is the abundance of activities and game modes. There is mounted combat, purgatory events, battles of wits, talisman systems, 8v8 arenas, and plenty more. Each event and activity is unique, offers rewards, and usually only occurs during special time periods or intermittent dates. The events can be single-player or co-op, or even PVP.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Shadowbound is a full-scale MMORPG from R2Games. Features are largely unknown at this time, but the game is entering into an open alpha. So far, old-school, complex systems and rewards appear to be implemented in the game - it is meant to draw more traditionalist MMORPG fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight Smashes Through 10 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Marvel Future Fight has officially hit the Top 10 ‘Top Free’ Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.