The primary draw of Shadowbound is the abundance of activities and game modes. There is mounted combat, purgatory events, battles of wits, talisman systems, 8v8 arenas, and plenty more. Each event and activity is unique, offers rewards, and usually only occurs during special time periods or intermittent dates. The events can be single-player or co-op, or even PVP.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Shadowbound is a full-scale MMORPG from R2Games. Features are largely unknown at this time, but the game is entering into an open alpha. So far, old-school, complex systems and rewards appear to be implemented in the game - it is meant to draw more traditionalist MMORPG fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.
- Nosgoth: Founders’ Packs and Bundles revamped
- Square Enix is pleased to announce a refresh of Nosgoth’s Founders’ packs and bundles. The Veteran, Warlord, Warband, and Immortal packs a...
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.