The primary draw of Shadowbound is the abundance of activities and game modes. There is mounted combat, purgatory events, battles of wits, talisman systems, 8v8 arenas, and plenty more. Each event and activity is unique, offers rewards, and usually only occurs during special time periods or intermittent dates. The events can be single-player or co-op, or even PVP.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Shadowbound is a full-scale MMORPG from R2Games. Features are largely unknown at this time, but the game is entering into an open alpha. So far, old-school, complex systems and rewards appear to be implemented in the game - it is meant to draw more traditionalist MMORPG fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Heavy Fighters in Third Archetype Reveal
- This week group A was voted on by backers, revealing the Heavy Fighters across the three realms.
- Age of Wushu: Global Championships Tournament
- Read more about Age of Wushu's Global Championship Tournament!