Shadow Seven is a 2D turn-based tactics role-playing game featuring anime-inspired visuals and voice over work from iconic Japanese talent.
“Set in a world struck by evil and chaos, Shadow Seven follows the story of the Moonlight Mercenaries who have sworn to bring back peace and protect the world from the Demon Duchess’ destruction.”
►Winner’s Way: Practice and perfect your strategic usage of cards and characters to destroy your enemy’s captain and become a paragon of victory.
►Triple Threat: Enjoy an engaging narrative told over a comprehensive story mode, then take those learned skills into the PvP and PvE modes where your limits will be challenged and pushed like never before.
►1st Rate Duelist: Mix-and-match the best of captivating captains, tide-turning spells, and unit-upgrading equipment to take your game-winning potential to a whole new level.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neptune Company
- Publisher: Neptune Company
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Fun Gameplay
- +Solid Visuals
- -Aggressive Monetization (Pay2Win Elements)
- -Sub-Par Localization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0+/Android 5.0+
- HDD: 2.5 GB
- Description: Shadow Seven is a 2D turn-based tactics role-playing game featuring anime-inspired visuals and voice over work from iconic Japanese talent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Teppen Launches as Capcom & GungHo Card Battle Game
- TEPPEN is a brand-new card battler from the titans at GungHo Online Entertainment and Capcom, and it released on July 4th.
- League of Angels III's Summer Extravaganza Begins This Week
- League of Angels III has some incredible rewards for their players as a way of saying thank you for the first anniversary.
- Bigpoint Announces Merc Elite
- Bigpoint adds firepower to catalogue with the launch of brand new MOBA game Merc Elite