Shadow Seven is a 2D turn-based tactics role-playing game featuring anime-inspired visuals and voice over work from iconic Japanese talent.
“Set in a world struck by evil and chaos, Shadow Seven follows the story of the Moonlight Mercenaries who have sworn to bring back peace and protect the world from the Demon Duchess’ destruction.”
►Winner’s Way: Practice and perfect your strategic usage of cards and characters to destroy your enemy’s captain and become a paragon of victory.
►Triple Threat: Enjoy an engaging narrative told over a comprehensive story mode, then take those learned skills into the PvP and PvE modes where your limits will be challenged and pushed like never before.
►1st Rate Duelist: Mix-and-match the best of captivating captains, tide-turning spells, and unit-upgrading equipment to take your game-winning potential to a whole new level.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neptune Company
- Publisher: Neptune Company
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Fun Gameplay
- +Solid Visuals
- -Aggressive Monetization (Pay2Win Elements)
- -Sub-Par Localization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0+/Android 5.0+
- HDD: 2.5 GB
- Description: Shadow Seven is a 2D turn-based tactics role-playing game featuring anime-inspired visuals and voice over work from iconic Japanese talent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable: Announcing New Monster
- GTArcade, developer of Knight’s Fable, is pleased to introduce a new summoning monsters feature during Alliance gameplay. Sahlonax, once a t...
- Quantum Rush: New features available
- The online racer Quantum Rush entered the open beta just one week ago and is progressing at a breath-taking pace.
- Heavy Metal Machines Developer Issues Statement About "Hacking Incident"
- Heavy Metal Machines developer Hoplon announces the arrival of the new character Stingray in this creative press release.