Sentinels of the Multiverse
Sentinels of the Multiverse is a buy-to-play 2D card game developed by Handelabra Games Inc. for PC, Mac, Linux, SteamOS, Android, and iOS where you can control a team of heroes battling evil villains in an effort to save the multiverse.
Every hero that you encounter on your journey will have their own unique backstory, motives, grudges, and playstyles to offer your team and help you defeat any of the maniacal villains you might encounter. The game itself plays like a comic book come to life where you will use cards that represent your team of heroes to fight off foes. Every turn you will need to play a card, use a power, and then draw another card to replace the one that you used that turn. This might seem overly simple at first, but don’t be so easily fooled. Every card you play is one you won’t have for a later turn that could weigh heavily on your opponent’s retaliating move. The singleplayer version of the game lets you fight off villains with your team of heroes, whereas the multiplayer version of the game lets you take to online battles where you can join other heroes from around the globe in intense card battles!
The standard version of the game comes with all you’ll need to get started on your adventure with 10 different heroes for you to use, 4 different villains to fight against, and 4 different environments to battle in. There are even variant heroes and variant villains in the standard edition of the game, which are versions of the same characters with alternate powers and backstories. If you haven’t had enough with the standard version of the game you can even purchase which will include even more heroes, villains, and environments for you to enjoy!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 22, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Handelabra Games Inc.
- Publisher: Handelabra Games Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Slick, responsive gameplay.
- +Worthwhile port of the board game.
- +Hundreds of combinations to experience.
- -Little content in standard edition.
- -Small multiplayer community.
- -No stakes for multiplayer battles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / OS X 10.8 / Ubuntu 12.04 (or later)
- CPU: Processor with SSE2 instruction set support
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities, 1024x768 resolution
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Sentinels of the Multiverse is a 2D card game where you can lead a team of heroes, each of which will have their own unique backstory, motives, grudges, and playstyles to offer your team and help you save the Multiverse from maniacal villains.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
- Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights ...
- Infinite Crisis: Sinestro to be released on May 21st
- Get an early look at Sinestro in the latest Champion Profile video from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Un...
- Atlantica Online Begins Freedom Park Event
- Monsters have swarmed Freedom Park and it's up to you to bring freedom back to Freedom Park!