Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action adventure game following a ninja on his quest for vengeance in a 16th century Japan. After being left for dead and sworn-to-protect-lord stolen away, you must fight through deadly shinobi tactfully dismantling their defenses and executing killing blows in a single swing. Exercise caution however, the one-hit lethality applies to yourself as well.
The quest will be long and bloody, but not without some amount of help. Utilize various prosthetic utilities to traverse the environment and turn the tides of battle in even the most bleak of circumstances. Whether it’s a blinding torch or wall scaling hook, quick-witted dark stalkers will be able to find the advantages they require.
Speak softly and carry a sharp katana, revenge is a dish best served cold.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: FromSoftware
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action adventure game following a ninja on his quest for vengeance in a 16th century Japan.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (10/3): Vindictus & Smite
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!
- Wakfu Raiders Gets Spooky This Halloween Week
- For the next few weeks, Wakfu Raiders will be going through a festive Halloween season where all the dungeons and game world will be decorate
- Brawlhalla Will Slam into Cross-Play Between PS4 and PC at Launch
- We have some pretty gigantic news for Brawlhalla! Upon launch, Brawlhalla's going to offer crossplay between PS4 and PC at launch.