Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action adventure game following a ninja on his quest for vengeance in a 16th century Japan. After being left for dead and sworn-to-protect-lord stolen away, you must fight through deadly shinobi tactfully dismantling their defenses and executing killing blows in a single swing. Exercise caution however, the one-hit lethality applies to yourself as well.
The quest will be long and bloody, but not without some amount of help. Utilize various prosthetic utilities to traverse the environment and turn the tides of battle in even the most bleak of circumstances. Whether it’s a blinding torch or wall scaling hook, quick-witted dark stalkers will be able to find the advantages they require.
Speak softly and carry a sharp katana, revenge is a dish best served cold.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: FromSoftware
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action adventure game following a ninja on his quest for vengeance in a 16th century Japan.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb: Stress Tests Scheduled For Steam
- Nexon America and Splash Damage are temporarily opening the floodgates for their upcoming hardcore first-person shooter Dirty Bomb, with two s...
- Shotgun News 10/23: Naruto Saga, Runescape Old School, Life Is Feudal
- Daily News featuring Naruto Saga, Runescape Old School, and Life is Feudal.
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.