Seed is an upcoming multiplayer survival RPG developed by Klang Games. In Seed players can explore an endless, breathing, living exoplanet while collaborating with other players for survival and to conquer new lands. Nearly all forms of biomes, habitats, seasons, weather patterns, and ecologies are present on the planet so you’ll need to adapt to your surroundings whenever possible if you want to flourish.
One of the primary purposes in Seed is to successfully manage your seedlings. Seedlings will help you satisfy your human needs like hunger, thirst, and fatigue and by forming routines within your colony you can ensure that these needs will stay sated in the long run. These routines will even be carried out when you’re offline, so make sure that they’re well-formed to reap as great of rewards as possible.
Relationships can even be forged when multiple characters react with each other, creating a complex web of behavioral patterns. Love, hate, birth, death, marriage, divorce and more can all emerge from the tiniest of interactions. Every entity in your colony will have a role in some way, shape, or form that will end up contributing to how the colony functions on small levels, but also as a comprehensive unit. Every decision you make will have a compounding effect on the fate of the economy for the good or the worse. You can even affect the structure of the planet as a whole so you’d better pick and choose your actions carefully.
Collaboration is yet another main asset for a successful colony. Have your colony work together to solve their goals by using resources gathered to fund research and build defenses for each other. Sell finished goods on a competitive global market which will help players acquire the goods they want at the price they are willing to pay, promoting the healthy competition that drives a true market.
The exoplanet’s is full of resources for you to acquire and seedlings for you to nurture, but you’ll need to survive the varying biomes that cover the planet’s surface. Help your colony work together to not only survive, but thrive in Seed!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klang Games
- Publisher: Klang Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Seed is an upcoming multiplayer survival RPG where players can manage an entire colony where the smallest decisions can affect the colony in great ways. Acquire resources, build defenses, fund technologies, and participate in a competitive global market!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Swordsman
- Perfect World Entertainment announces their intent to bring Swordsman Online, a wuxia novel-based MMORPG, to the West.
- Seven Knights iOS Review
- It seems that Netmarble’s latest title, Seven Knights, also took the road less traveled and has made a story-centric title.
- Elsword Releases New Lanox Dungeons as Level Cap Hits 80
- KOG Games has released new content to the North American servers of Elsword to give players some truly tough content to sink their teeth into