Seed is an upcoming multiplayer survival RPG developed by Klang Games. In Seed players can explore an endless, breathing, living exoplanet while collaborating with other players for survival and to conquer new lands. Nearly all forms of biomes, habitats, seasons, weather patterns, and ecologies are present on the planet so you’ll need to adapt to your surroundings whenever possible if you want to flourish.
One of the primary purposes in Seed is to successfully manage your seedlings. Seedlings will help you satisfy your human needs like hunger, thirst, and fatigue and by forming routines within your colony you can ensure that these needs will stay sated in the long run. These routines will even be carried out when you’re offline, so make sure that they’re well-formed to reap as great of rewards as possible.
Relationships can even be forged when multiple characters react with each other, creating a complex web of behavioral patterns. Love, hate, birth, death, marriage, divorce and more can all emerge from the tiniest of interactions. Every entity in your colony will have a role in some way, shape, or form that will end up contributing to how the colony functions on small levels, but also as a comprehensive unit. Every decision you make will have a compounding effect on the fate of the economy for the good or the worse. You can even affect the structure of the planet as a whole so you’d better pick and choose your actions carefully.
Collaboration is yet another main asset for a successful colony. Have your colony work together to solve their goals by using resources gathered to fund research and build defenses for each other. Sell finished goods on a competitive global market which will help players acquire the goods they want at the price they are willing to pay, promoting the healthy competition that drives a true market.
The exoplanet’s is full of resources for you to acquire and seedlings for you to nurture, but you’ll need to survive the varying biomes that cover the planet’s surface. Help your colony work together to not only survive, but thrive in Seed!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klang Games
- Publisher: Klang Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition - Rapid Fire Update is Now Live
- Wargaming today deployed another exciting slew of content—Rapid Fire Update—for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition. Available worldwide, thi...
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ Released
- Neople Inc. announced today the release of Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ in the global version of the Dungeon Fighter Online.
- FFXIV ARR: Latest Details Revealed on Heavensward Update
- During this past weekend’s Fan Festival event in Tokyo, Japan, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® director / producer Naoki Yoshida shared ...