SD Gundam Capsule Fighter
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a third person shooter based off of the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise. The game boasts over 300 units to choose from, and all are customizable. Players can choose from several missions, ranging from solo quests, to massive player versus player conflicts. Lastly, combat is 3D, allowing free-movement across the battlefield.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter is now in service in North America. Published by OGPlanet, Gundam’s legend continues on after 40 years since the original Gundam series, now in a form of a third-person online shooter game.
SD or ‘Super Deformed’ Gundam dates all the way back to 1980s, when a young high school student came up with a rather unusually-proportioned Gundam illustration which later became a sensation. It is now well-respected along with other popular Gundam series.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter offers freedom of playing through a combination of an array of in-game systems, missions, game modes, maps and units. With hundreds of obtainable units and a massive amount of available customization options, players can come up with very unique units suited to their taste. There are many different game modes players can truly enjoy such as various missions, quests, PVP modes on over 50 different maps. If desired, they can even choose to take down the whole city by destroying buildings on some of the maps.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter requires a combination of true player skill and a sense in unit customizations to win the match. Winning the battle heavily relies on the player’s instinct and decision making.
Featured Gundam series range from the very first Mobile Suit Gundam to the newest Mobile Suit Gundam UC. Not only the main story lines, but also the side stories, OVAs and the movies are included and the list will expand as more series come out. For complete listing of the featured series and units, refer to Featured Series and Units(Coming Soon).
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Softmax, Bandai
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- + Over 350 Customizable Units
- + Fast-paced, easy to learn gameplay
- + Variety of missions
- + Instant PvP
- + Easy access to “S ranks” (higher tier units) through quest
- - Lack of direction
- - Low player base
- - Special moves prevent other players from acting
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP & Up
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.8 Ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 7600 / AMD Radeon X1600
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of the Living Dead: Resurrection Launches
- Ballardia announces that World of the Living Dead: Resurrection is now live after a two week stress test.
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.
- Dawn of the Immortals Launch Review
- The game is set to explore a world that’s inspired by both steampunk and fantasy designs.