Scribbled Arena is an upcoming 2D twin-stick shooter developed by Apar Games for PC and will be available on Steam Early Access in September, 2017. Tank battles have never been so silly and fast-paced in Scribbled Arena where players will duke it out arena style with all sorts of chaotic projectiles flying through the air.
Tank weapons can be customized to the player’s liking, meaning that each primary and secondary weapons can be selected independently. Mines, shot guns, EMP blasts, and machine guns are just the beginning of the kinds of weapons that you can mix and match to find the perfect combination for your playstyle. Tanks themselves can be selected from 5 already created models that you can put your weapons on.
Battles can take form in two different types. Players can team up with 5 of their friends and fight against another team or instead they can go into matches alone and fight against 9 other solo players to see who comes out on top. Your friends won’t be limited to the same OS either. Cross-platform play will help you get all of your friends in on the explosive doodle fun!
Power-ups will also be scattered across the battleground that will provide you some hefty firepower and other effects. Maps even have dynamic elements like destructible parts of the environment, barricades that can be moved, and portals that can help you dodge incoming enemy attacks.
Are you ready for insanely silly, fast-paced combat between tanks that look like your high school doodles have come to life before your very eyes? Scribbled Arena delivers a playfully simple and clean way for you to battle it out with friends while enjoying a unique art style like none other. Customize your own tank, take it to the arena, and blast away at friends and foes!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Apar Games
- Publisher: Apar Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Scribbled Arena is an upcoming 2D twin-stick shooter where players can customize their own doodle tank and fight against other players in an arena. Power-ups, dynamic arena environments, and all sorts of chaotic projectiles will ensure no two matches are the same!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoner's Legion - R2Games Announces Alpha Test for CCG
- Global games publisher, R2Games, has announced today the upcoming release of its first collectible card game for browsers, Summoner's Leg...
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...