Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat
Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is a 3D MOBA developed by Moment Studio and is available on Steam Early Access for PC. In Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat players are able to build their own combat vehicle from the ground up and use parts that they reap from fallen enemies for upgrades and repairs. Whether your vehicle is successful is entirely up to you and your ability to work with the physics at hand. If it is top heavy it could tip over at sharp turns, or if it isn’t being provided with enough power then its weapons might not fire. You need to use your wits and strategize accordingly if you want your vehicle to look intimidating while being functional. Vehicular combat can take place in online multiplayer matches, LAN multiplayer matches, or against AI.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Moment Studio
- Publisher: Moment Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Both creativity and wits are rewarded.
- +Twisted Metal nostalgia.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- GPU: Radeon HD 5750 / Radeon HD 6750M
- HDD: 700 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Thursday Recap Part One: Path of Exile and Dauntless
- After downing a very questionable 5 Hour Energy supplement, I'm here to continue the reporting on the most impressive online games at E3.
- Wakfu Raiders’ New Holiday Update Is Live
- Fans of the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders are in for a jolly treat this month.
- Lego Figures Online Reveals Pirate World
- LEGO Minifigures Online is currently being developed by Funcom, and leading up to Open Beta this summer, more details about the game will be r...