A game of Savage 2 plays out much like a regular RTS game like Warcraft 3 would, requiring the commander to build buildings in a birds-eye perspective. Except in Savage 2, the remaining players take control of the units in either a third or first-person perspective. Players will have access to over 16 different units once the required buildings have been constructed, giving access to a wide variety of skills and abilities to suit their unique play style.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2Games
- Publisher: S2Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Innovative play style.
- +High-quality sound and graphics.
- +Fun team oriented gameplay.
- -Minor character balance issues.
- -Moderate learning curve.
- -Many features locked until higher level.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Win2k / Windows Vista
- CPU: 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo / AMD 3500+ or faster
- RAM: 1.5GB or More
- GPU: 3.5GB Free
- HDD: 256MB Geforce 7800+ or Radeon X1900+
- Description: Straying greatly from the traditional MMO path, Savage 2 combines elements from the RPG, RTS and FPS genres to create a playing experience like none other seen before. Players can choose between two factions, Humans and Beasts, and are required to utilize teamwork and co-operation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade and Soul CBT 5 - The Tale of 4 Classes
- This time, I’ll be going over a few of the playable classes that users can choose from.
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.