Sausage Sports Club
Sausage Sports Club is outlandish multiplayer arena game where the silly effect of physics on long-necked animals wins or loses matches. Battle it out on reality TV over the course of several competitive events like Sumo Wrestling, Soccer, and Capture the Flag with up to 7 other players working against or with each other. Win in style by customizing the look of a character from a suite of collected skins and hats. Platform, ground pound, and dash to absolute victory!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Luckshot Games
- Publisher: Luckshot Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Large Amount of Customization Options
- +Up to a Whopping 8 Players at Once
- +Hilarious and Fast Paced Gameplay
- -Hampered Experience if Playing Alone
- -Only One Stage and Several Similar Game Modes
- -Currently NO Online Multiplayer
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Sausage Sports Club is outlandish multiplayer arena game where the silly effect of physics on long-necked animals wins or loses matches. Battle it out on reality TV over the course of several competitive events like Sumo Wrestling and soccer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars Beams In Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Lightmare Studios announces the upcoming introduction of officially licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation cards in Infinity Wars.
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.
- Events to Rock Guild Wars 2 to the Core Begin with Origins of Madness
- ArenaNet and NCSoft reveal more events coming for Guild Wars 2 players in early 2014.