Immerse yourself in an interactive and immersive world with Sansar. Choose VR or desktop interface to socialize, do quests, play games, or create your own content, in a virtual world that you help shape.
►Be who and what you want to be with custom avatars. Don’t see what you desire to represent you? Then create or commission it! There are few limits.
►Virtual clubs, meetups, events, games, and even movie theaters allow you to hang out and socialize with people from around the world.
►Host events such as AMAs, parties, meet and greets, and create a community to promote your media or content.
Cat people, fox people, lizard people, robots, mandroids, undead, elves, and pretty much anything else you can imagine.
Yes – In game content purcahses available.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 05, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Linden Lab
- Publisher: Linden Lab
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit
- CPU: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
- HDD: 3GB
- Microphone required for voice chat.
- Description: Choose VR or desktop interface to socialize, do quests, play games, or create your own content, in a virtual world that you help shape.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.
- DC Universe Online Announces March 2019 Episode, 'Justice League Dark'
- Daybreak Games announced the next content update coming to DC Universe Online in March 2019, titled Justice League Dark.
- Boss Key Productions Announces Debut Title LawBreakers
- Boss Key Productions today announced the official title of its highly-anticipated first game: LawBreakers (formerly known by its codename, “...