Sanctum is a 3D tower-defense FPS blending maze-building and first-person action like never before!
►Yes We Can: Construct winding paths for your foes to creep through while you safely pile on the damage from afar.
►Mustering Manpower: Don’t go it alone, recruit a few friends and stem the oncoming horde together!
►More to See: Learn the ropes then work to complete tough levels, earn tricky achievements, and discover hidden easter eggs.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2011
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain Studios
- Publisher: Coffee Stain Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Decent Graphics
- +Solid Blend of Genres
- +Easy to Learn, Difficult to Master
- -Limited Content
- -Lacking Finer Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/OSX 10.6.3+
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3, 256 MB VRAM+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Sanctum is a 3D tower-defense FPS blending maze-building and first-person action like never before!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Queen’s Jubilee Launches Today
- Continuing its commitment to delivering players new Guild Wars 2 content every two weeks, NCSOFT® and ArenaNet ™ are delighted to announce ...
- Camelot Unchained Helbound Class Concept Reveal Commentary
- Despite their intimidating appearance, the Helbound is hinted in its lore as a healing class focusing on channeling the Greater Power of a dem...
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...