Sanctum 2 is a 3D sci-fi action game blending intense first-person shooting and strategic tower-defense building.
“…discover the secrets of the planet LOEK III and learn the backstory on why the aliens are so intent on destroying the Cores you are sworn to protect.”
►Walk This Way: Build and tweak mazes, traps, and doomed pathways for your enemies to follow and perish under curtains of firepower.
►Tweak and Tune: Personalize your gameplay experience with four characters and a wealth of customizable options in turret, weapon, and cosmetic loadouts.
►This or That: Explore the storyline by yourself or with up to three other people in the drop-in/drop-out 4-player co-op.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain Studios
- Publisher: Coffee Stain Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Fun Blend of Genres
- +Satisfying Difficulty Depth
- +Extensive Gameplay Customization
- -Unimpressive Graphics
- -Technical Issues/Lacking Finer Polish
- -Wonky Balancing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/OSX 10.7+/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS+
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3.0 256 MB VRAM+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Sanctum 2 is a 3D sci-fi action game blending intense first-person shooting and strategic tower-defense building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runefest 2018 Tickets Now On Sale
- Jagex announced today that the tickets for Runefest 2018, the annual celebration of Runescape/Old School Runescape are on sale today!