Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul
Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul is a action game developed by Bandai Namco. Based on the classic anime series, Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul leverages the power of the new
generation consoles for spectacular graphics, more robust gameplay and intense battles, and many exciting new features.
Long awaited return: A new anime series and a new video game! Gold saints with God Cloths will join the game’s original mode for the first time.
Multiplatform release: The battle to protect Athena arrives on PlayStation 4 and STEAM for the first time. Experience battles in 60fps on PlayStation 4. The game is also available on PlayStation 3.
Improved gameplay, combos and moves: Deeper immersion and even more exciting Saint Seiya Cosmo battles with the addition of aerial combos and range variation. Special moves will be enforced, making the game more strategic and exciting!
Gripping storyline: Follow the storyline from the Twelve Zodiac Temples arc to the battles against Hades as well as other surprises. Relive Saint Seiya’s memorable storyline with beautiful 3D cut scenes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dimps
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4
- +Classic + original storyline.
- +Unique combat system.
- +Multiplatform release.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul is a action game developed by Bandai Namco. Based on the classic anime series, Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul leverages the power of the new generation consoles
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.
- KoramGame Announces Everlight
- KoramGame has announced its latest title, Everlight. Everlight is a browser-based, fantasy action role-playing game that will be available in ...
- New Aion Update Addresses Player Concerns
- A new update to Aion today addresses some of the game’s mechanics based on player feedback and adds incentives for players who have been abs...