Sacrifice Your Friends
Sacrifice Your Friends is a hectic isometric arena-brawler featuring a cute and terrifying H.P. Lovecraft-inspired theme.
►Calling All Cultists: Explore the stories of Cthulhu and company in a lore-driven solo campaign, or matchmake with up to 3 other players – both locally and online – for thrilling multiplayer action.
►Divine Devotion: Gain access to new weapons, powers, and personalization accessories by dedicating your sacrifices to one of the Elder Gods.
►Gates Coming Open: You don’t have to commit hundreds of hours to get good, the effortlessly intuitive controls and Madness Catch-Up System allow anyone to jump in and have a fun time regardless of past experience.
►Old World Order: Fight for cultish-supremacy across hundreds of combinations of maps and gamemodes complete with regularly held tournaments rewarding the best of the best with exclusive cosmetic skins for their favorite characters.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Astrolabe Interactive
- Publisher: Astrolabe Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Duo Core/4 Threads @ 2.5Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Sacrifice Your Friends is a hectic isometric arena-brawler featuring a cute and terrifying H.P. Lovecraft-inspired theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
- tinyBuild Games today announced the next step in its indie publishing push, with the appointment of Mike Rose as its new "in the know&quo...
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Out Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent game developer Hammerfall Publishing has announced that Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide is now available on Steam Early Access.
- Miscreated Alpha Preview
- Miscreated is a game where serious fans of the genre took what worked well in DayZ and took off in a development sprint.