Sacrifice Your Friends
Sacrifice Your Friends is a hectic isometric arena-brawler featuring a cute and terrifying H.P. Lovecraft-inspired theme.
►Calling All Cultists: Explore the stories of Cthulhu and company in a lore-driven solo campaign, or matchmake with up to 3 other players – both locally and online – for thrilling multiplayer action.
►Divine Devotion: Gain access to new weapons, powers, and personalization accessories by dedicating your sacrifices to one of the Elder Gods.
►Gates Coming Open: You don’t have to commit hundreds of hours to get good, the effortlessly intuitive controls and Madness Catch-Up System allow anyone to jump in and have a fun time regardless of past experience.
►Old World Order: Fight for cultish-supremacy across hundreds of combinations of maps and gamemodes complete with regularly held tournaments rewarding the best of the best with exclusive cosmetic skins for their favorite characters.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Astrolabe Interactive
- Publisher: Astrolabe Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Duo Core/4 Threads @ 2.5Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Sacrifice Your Friends is a hectic isometric arena-brawler featuring a cute and terrifying H.P. Lovecraft-inspired theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventurer's Journal - Blade & Soul Entry #2
- I began this day with another lesson from my diminutive master. I find it curious that most of these training exercises have gotten easier...
- First Assault Available Soon on Steam
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) will be available soon to players via Steam.
- Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
- Dragon Nest tests their players with ultimate new challenges and a lustre talisman system to give them a fighting chance.