Challenge is everything. Sacrament is an ambitious new MMORPG by Ferocity Unbound Core Studios. As an evolution of EverQuest that meets today’s game engines and systems, Sacrament plans to be the next evolution of the MMORPG genre created by the fans, for the fans.
Sacrament focuses on players being able to enjoy the game however they want, through PvE, PvP, and even roleplaying, rather than focusing on mindless endgame treadmills. Players will also constantly be challenged by the game world with puzzles, NPCs and varied combat mechanics. No longer will MMO fans have to jump from one home to another, as Sacrament plans to be the most ambitious one of the all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Publisher: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Good visuals
- +Ambitious features
- -Lack of gameplay currently available
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Releases New Items And A Free Map
- Rocket League has released today its first paid downloadable content pack and a free content update including a new map.
- New Blizzard MMO Rumored to be 'Free To Play'
- Rumors of Blizzard's new MMORPG have leaked! The folks behind World of Warcraft have been working on a new MMORPG that's rumored to ...
- Warframe To Offer Steam Controller and Workshop Support
- Warframe® began support for Steam Controller and recently joined Steam Workshop.