Challenge is everything. Sacrament is an ambitious new MMORPG by Ferocity Unbound Core Studios. As an evolution of EverQuest that meets today’s game engines and systems, Sacrament plans to be the next evolution of the MMORPG genre created by the fans, for the fans.
Sacrament focuses on players being able to enjoy the game however they want, through PvE, PvP, and even roleplaying, rather than focusing on mindless endgame treadmills. Players will also constantly be challenged by the game world with puzzles, NPCs and varied combat mechanics. No longer will MMO fans have to jump from one home to another, as Sacrament plans to be the most ambitious one of the all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Publisher: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Good visuals
- +Ambitious features
- -Lack of gameplay currently available
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
- According to a Kotaku report, Bioware's upcoming 4v1 MMO Shadow Realms may be undergoing a makeover.
- RODE prepares for May updates
- A new set of updates is preparing to roll out in Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE).
- Bandai Namco and CI Games Release Enemy Front
- Bandai Namco announces the retail release of Enemy Front for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.