Challenge is everything. Sacrament is an ambitious new MMORPG by Ferocity Unbound Core Studios. As an evolution of EverQuest that meets today’s game engines and systems, Sacrament plans to be the next evolution of the MMORPG genre created by the fans, for the fans.
Sacrament focuses on players being able to enjoy the game however they want, through PvE, PvP, and even roleplaying, rather than focusing on mindless endgame treadmills. Players will also constantly be challenged by the game world with puzzles, NPCs and varied combat mechanics. No longer will MMO fans have to jump from one home to another, as Sacrament plans to be the most ambitious one of the all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Publisher: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Good visuals
- +Ambitious features
- -Lack of gameplay currently available
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: As an evolution of EverQuest that meets today’s game engines and systems, Sacrament plans to be the next evolution of the MMORPG genre created by the fans, for the fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Coming to Mac and Linux
- Feral Interactive announces today that it will bring Total War: Warhammer to Mac and Linux this autumn.
- Crash Force Early Access DevPlay Recap
- To quickly describe what kind of game Crash Force is, it’s like a cross between Wipeout and Twisted Metal.
- DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy - New Dungeon!
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...