RWBY Grimm Eclipse
Live the adventure of RWBY with RWBY Grimm Eclipse, a co-op action game created by Rooster Teeth Games. Based on the popular web series, players can experience the hit anime show for themselves as they battle across familiar locations as well as new areas never before seen. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure.
Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show. Battle alone or with friends with a single-player story mode or a 4-player co-op mode with online support.
Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades. Enjoy full voiceovers from the original cast of the show, as well as new voice talent, as well as challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 05, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rooster Teeth Games
- Publisher: Rooster Teeth Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced action
- +Memorable characters
- +Fair amount of customization
- -No local co-op
- -Bland level design
- -Repetitive combat challenges
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 * 3400) or equivalent, AMD Athlon X4 860K (4*3700) or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 760 (2048 MB) or equivalent, Radeon R9 270X (2048 MB)
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Based on the popular web series, players can experience the hit anime show for themselves as they battle across familiar locations as well as new areas never before seen
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
- Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System”...
- Skyforge Adds New PvP/Group Content Ahead of Third Closed Beta Test
- The third closed beta session for Skyforge runs next week beginning on April 22nd at 7am PST and running to May 13th.
- Lineage 2 Review
- Lineage 2 doesn't look bad for such an old MMORPG. The trouble is that the gameplay is outdated.