Rustler: Grand Theft Horse
Rustler is a goofy 3D medieval themed open-world sandbox featuring old school top-down action.
“Play as The Guy, whose parents apparently were too lazy to give him a proper name. Experience feudal injustice, inquisition, witch-hunting, and join The Grand Tournament. Meet valiant, yet incredibly stupid knights. Complete a wide variety of twisted missions and quests, or don’t give a damn about the plot and bring mayhem in the villages and cities. Choose to go on foot, or by a stolen horse. Fight with a sword or pick a fancy automatic crossbow. All that, spiced up with an inappropriate Monty Python inspired sense of humor.”
►The Ends Justify the Means: Get creative and do whatever it takes to secure your victory in the Grand Tournament – even if that means lying, cheating, and stealing!
►Summer Vacation: Liven the land up and start sowing chaos by drifting carts into townsfolk, tossing grenades at monks, shooting off crossbows into the sky, and getting into sword duels with the local drunks.
►Pimp-My-Horse: Go on a bizarre adventure through a GTA-inspired city packed with jokes, metaphors, pop culture references, satire and more!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Jutsu Games
- Publisher: Games Operators/Modus Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Graphics
- +Loads of Comedic Writing
- -Bland Combat
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Core i5-3570K+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GTX 780+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Rustler is a goofy 3D medieval themed open-world sandbox featuring old school top-down action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zenobian: New browser-based strategy game on GameXP Connect
- Zenobian is a browser-based online strategy game presented by Gala Lab, a studio already known to millions of Russian gamers as developer of e...
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.
- Hanakai Studio Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Prodigy
- Hanakai Studio announces the start of their Kickstarter campaign for the ambitious tactical RPG, Prodigy.