Rustbucket Rumble is 2D side-scrolling shooter MMO developed by Reactor Zero. Players assume the role of one of six robot classes and battle against each other in teams. As enemy robots fall in combat, players can retrieve scraps of metal from them and bring them back to their base to be reused in order to create a massive robot that destroys the enemy base. At release the game plans to have both a free version with limited content and a full version that can be purchased. The free version is expected to allow the player to play a single robot class, but that player will have access to all multiplayer aspects of the game. Interestingly, Rustbucket Rumble supports cross-platform play between PC, Mac, and Linux so everyone can enjoy the game together.
Clancy – Primary focus of creating suppressing fire with his machine gun and healing team mates.
Daisy – Controls a mech suit to move around, can make turrets and drones, and shoots a roller bomb launcher.
Kasumi – The assassin of the group. She is armed with a cyber sword, smoke bombs, and can create holograms to confuse the enemy.
Bjorn – A tanky class that uses a flamethrower to deal damage, an energy shield for protection, and has the unique ability to toss scraps to allies.
Valentina – Female sniper that uses a high powered rifle, stun grenades, and rapid-fire pistol to combat enemies. She can also use her grabber claw to snatch up scraps and pull them to her.
Maverick – Can use a jetpack to float above enemies, use a speed burst for quick maneuvers, and uses a rocket launcher to damage enemies
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Reactor Zero
- Publisher: Scrap Yard Productions, LLC
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Team-oriented combat/goal.
- +Robot classes make for interesting team dynamics.
- +Limited information available.
- -Need to buy the game for other robots.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Any Dual-Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: AMD/Nvidia videocard with at least 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Rustbucket Rumble is 2D side-scrolling shooter MMO developed by Reactor Zero. Players assume the role of one of six robot classes and battle against each other in teams while collecting scraps from fallen enemies which are used to build a massive robot to destroy the enemy team's base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Developer Interview - The Design Philosophy of Chris Fox
- How will Dauntless distinguish itself from similar titles like Monster Hunter?
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...
- Elsword Releases New Lanox Dungeons as Level Cap Hits 80
- KOG Games has released new content to the North American servers of Elsword to give players some truly tough content to sink their teeth into