RUNNING WITH RIFLES
RUNNING WITH RIFLES is a top-down shooter MMORPG developed by Modulaatio Games. In RUNNING WITH RIFLES, players are thrown into the army as a common soldier in an open world where they can be presented with different choices as to how they want to take on the opposition. For example, players could choose to sneak behind enemy lines to conduct sabotage and retrieve valuables, or instead players could rush headlong into battle to help drive the enemy back. With victories comes experience, and with experience comes promotions. Players will find that as they gain more experience they will not only be granted access to equipment and weapons through promotions, but also a higher status over other soldiers. RUNNING WITH RIFLES can be played in singleplayer, multiplayer, or co-operative. Players are also able to engage in PvP battles on dedicated servers with 40+ players in a match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 02, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Modulaatio Games
- Publisher: Modulaatio Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +40+ multiplayer support.
- +Cover system.
- +Large variety of weapons, equipment, and vehicles.
- +Mod support.
- -Inexperienced players can heavily sway large-scale battles.
- -AI combat can be messy at times.
- -Poor team coordination can be unforgiving.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVidia Geforce 6600, ATI x800, Intel HD3000 or equivalent with 256MB VRAM
- HDD: 400 MB
- Description: RUNNING WITH RIFLES is a top-down shooter MMORPG developed by Modulaatio Games. In RUNNING WITH RIFLES, players are thrown into the army as a common soldier in an open world where players can be presented with different choices as to how they want to take on the opposition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Emperium Begins Soon In Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new event for players of Ragnarok Online.
- Camon Hero Open Beta Begins June 8
- Camon Hero Open Beta begins on June 8. The second closed beta ended May 12 and there won't be any more wipes after the open beta begins.