Rose Online is a brightly colored anime inspired MMORPG where players will mostly fight cute and humorous monsters. During the early levels players will beat on walking, talking Jelly Beans and even into the mid thirties will be fighting small woodland creatures. New players begin Rose Online as a special ‘visitor’ class but can change into one of four 1st jobs at level 10. At level 100 each class can apply for one of two 2nd job choices.
Explore seven different planets, and experience a player-driven adventure as quests and spawn rates are affected by player actions and alignment with the gods. ROSE Online also offers Open PVP, group-based training grounds, clan v. clan combat, and Faction Wars.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity
- Publisher: Gravity
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast leveling.
- +Bright, pleasant graphics.
- +Large game world.
- +Players can drive karts and powerful mechs.
- +Equipment can be upgraded with gems.
- +PvP is frantic fun.
- -Grind based progression
- -Power heavy item mall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium III 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB or greater
- GPU: Geforce3 Ti 200 or higher
- HDD: 2.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tencent Announces Partnership with Capcom to Create Monster Hunter Online
- Tencent’s recent investment in Epic Games seems to have led to quite the interesting partnership with the gaming industry veterans at Capcom...
- WEBZEN Awaits Mobile Game Partners in Gamescom
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has expanded into mobile game publishing and is actively seeking new titles.
- Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduc...