Romans: Age of Caesar
Romans: Age of Caesar is a free-to-play MMO real time strategy game with strong cooperative elements in addition to competitive gameplay.
► Cooperative rule: cities are managed by up to 16 players at once, who must collaborate in order to build their city to success.
► Diplomatic battles within the Senate to work your way toward the position of Caesar.
► Active real time strategy battles against AI enemies and other players.
► Developed by Firefly Studios, the maker of the Stronghold series of strategy games.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Firefly Studios
- Publisher: Firefly Studios
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU: 2Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 Compatible
- HDD: 1500 MB
- Description: Romans: Age of Caesar is a free-to-play MMO real time strategy game with strong cooperative elements in addition to competitive gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 24-Hour Neverwinter Child's Play Marathon
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios wanted to let you know that we are doing a 24-Hour Neverwinter Livestream today, starting at 1...
- Dark vs. Light Takes Over the Star Wars: The Old Republic Galaxy
- Today, BioWare and Lucasfilm reveal details of a new in-game event where players take on exciting challenges in the fight for control of the g