Roller Champions is a 3v3 team-based sports game combining deadly fast indoor skating and exciting skill-based goal shooting.
►MVP: Rack up bonus points by completing additional laps with the ball before you take a potentially game-winning shot.
►Must Acquire Acceleration: Ride the stage ceiling to floor to maintain a ludicrous amount of speed.
►Unstoppable Trio: Coordinate with a couple of buddies to block defenders and time surefire offensives.
►King of the Court: Bring home the wins and live the super star lifestyle complete with adoring fans and sold out stadiums.
This is a free-to-play title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Quad-core processor @ 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon 390
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Roller Champions is a 3v3 team-based sports game combining deadly fast indoor skating and exciting skill-based goal shooting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management
- Final Fantasy XIV and Monster Hunter: World Collaboration Begins Today
- Players who are level 70 in Final Fantasy XIV and has completed the "Stormblood" main scenario quests can undertake a special quest.
- Underworld Drug Lords: New Crime Simulator Available
- Internationally operating indie game studio A-Steroids announced that their newest online free-to-play mobile drug dealing simulator Underworl...