Roller Champions is a 3v3 team-based sports game combining deadly fast indoor skating and exciting skill-based goal shooting.
►MVP: Rack up bonus points by completing additional laps with the ball before you take a potentially game-winning shot.
►Must Acquire Acceleration: Ride the stage ceiling to floor to maintain a ludicrous amount of speed.
►Unstoppable Trio: Coordinate with a couple of buddies to block defenders and time surefire offensives.
►King of the Court: Bring home the wins and live the super star lifestyle complete with adoring fans and sold out stadiums.
This is a free-to-play title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Quad-core processor @ 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon 390
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Roller Champions is a 3v3 team-based sports game combining deadly fast indoor skating and exciting skill-based goal shooting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BattleTech Kickstarter Campaign Begins
- Jordan Weisman, studio co-founder and creator of the popular BattleTech and MechWarrior franchises, will be leading development.
- World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
- Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Enters Early Access in Late September
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, the standalone prequel to the upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation is about to enter Early Access.