Rohan II is a free to play MMORPG being developed by Playwith for PC and is intended to improve upon its predecessor in a multitude of ways. Little is actually known about Rohan II currently, but it will stay true to the PvP focus that was set in Rohan Blood Feud. PvP battles will be waged in a unique fashion that combines both MOBA and RTS elements where players can control multiple troops to take down their foes. Rohan 2 will also feature exceptional improvements in graphics and interface that will lend the game even more depth and quality than its predecessor had!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playwith
- Publisher: Playwith
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Stays true to original Rohan's PvP focus.
- +Unique MOBA/RTS PvP gameplay.
- +Beautiful open world to explore.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...
- Tribal Wars Celebrates its 10th anniversary
- InnoGames’ classic online game Tribal Wars will celebrate its 10thanniversary with a big in-game event.
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.