Rohan II is a free to play MMORPG being developed by Playwith for PC and is intended to improve upon its predecessor in a multitude of ways. Little is actually known about Rohan II currently, but it will stay true to the PvP focus that was set in Rohan Blood Feud. PvP battles will be waged in a unique fashion that combines both MOBA and RTS elements where players can control multiple troops to take down their foes. Rohan 2 will also feature exceptional improvements in graphics and interface that will lend the game even more depth and quality than its predecessor had!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playwith
- Publisher: Playwith
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Stays true to original Rohan's PvP focus.
- +Unique MOBA/RTS PvP gameplay.
- +Beautiful open world to explore.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Update 7.5 for World of Tanks goes live
- Wargaming has announced Update 7.5 for World of Tanks has gone live, bringing several new features such as new tier 10 tanks, arenas, and titl...
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild Review
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a fantasy-themed mobile card battle RPG by Zynga for both the iOS and Android.