Rohan II is a free to play MMORPG being developed by Playwith for PC and is intended to improve upon its predecessor in a multitude of ways. Little is actually known about Rohan II currently, but it will stay true to the PvP focus that was set in Rohan Blood Feud. PvP battles will be waged in a unique fashion that combines both MOBA and RTS elements where players can control multiple troops to take down their foes. Rohan 2 will also feature exceptional improvements in graphics and interface that will lend the game even more depth and quality than its predecessor had!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playwith
- Publisher: Playwith
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Stays true to original Rohan's PvP focus.
- +Unique MOBA/RTS PvP gameplay.
- +Beautiful open world to explore.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Celebrates First Anniversary
- As one wonderful year of Spirit Tales approaches, KoramGame has some surprises ready and are excitedly awaiting the celebrations!
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest May Survivor League Begins
- Studio Wildcard announced today the start of the May ‘Survivor League’ for its competitive spin-off ARK: Survival of the Fittest.