Rogue Stormers a 2.5D shooter created by Black Forest Games. While featuring roguelike elements for up to four players in local and online multiplayer mode, players will delve further and further with each session until you finally defeat the final boss. Cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage.
Rougelike Action: Venture into randomized territories and earn unique perks with every adventure.
Classic run’n’gun: Charge ahead, avoid enemy fire raining down on you and shoot everything that moves to get upgrades.
Enemy variety: From classic orcs and goblins to flatulent fallen angels, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons.
Interactive Environments: Set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Black Forest Games
- Publisher: Black Forest Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 500, AMD Radeon HD 5000 or higher
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: While featuring roguelike elements for up to four players in local and online multiplayer mode, players will delve further and further with each session until you finally defeat the final boss. Cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Adds Wolfgang on Task Force: Veteranus
- Closers has released a new update with Wolfgang in focus, allowing him to ascend to an even more powerful character.
- Riot Games Acquired Fully by Tencent
- In a company blog post this week, Riot Games revealed that its shares had been fully acquired by its majority investor, Tencent Games.
- PAX South 2017: Day Three/Closing Thoughts – PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds, Doublekick Heroes, and Eternal
- As my time in San Antonio draws to a close, I have to feel incredibly fortunate to be here.