Rogue Life is a free-to-play shooter RPG for mobile devices. This unique and exciting adventure alternates between two game modes: survival, where you shoot monsters and evades projectiles for as long as possible; and sim-life, a more laid back experience focused on skills like mining, fishing, and cooking.
Become the ultimate rogue by going on epic quests, defeating spectacular bosses, recruiting powerful new characters, and finding a variety of new costumes to outfit your character with! Additionally, competitive players can head to the 3v3 PVP battlefield for a test of might.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hidea
- Publisher: Hidea
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Loads of content to experience.
- +Colorful graphics.
- +Solid controls.
- -Some gameplay-hindering bugs.
- -Palette-swapped areas artificially inflate playtime.
- -Not especially new-user friendly.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: 7.0+
- HDD: 256 MB
- Android: 4.1+
- HDD: 256 MB
- Description: Rogue Life is a free-to-play shooter RPG for mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap - Rising Generals
- The first engineering feat that sets Rising Generals apart is the massive scope they are aiming for. We're talking persistent game worlds...
- Winter Warfare Arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its latest update for MicroVolts: Winter Warfare.