Rogue Life is a free-to-play shooter RPG for mobile devices. This unique and exciting adventure alternates between two game modes: survival, where you shoot monsters and evades projectiles for as long as possible; and sim-life, a more laid back experience focused on skills like mining, fishing, and cooking.
Become the ultimate rogue by going on epic quests, defeating spectacular bosses, recruiting powerful new characters, and finding a variety of new costumes to outfit your character with! Additionally, competitive players can head to the 3v3 PVP battlefield for a test of might.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hidea
- Publisher: Hidea
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Loads of content to experience.
- +Colorful graphics.
- +Solid controls.
- -Some gameplay-hindering bugs.
- -Palette-swapped areas artificially inflate playtime.
- -Not especially new-user friendly.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: 7.0+
- HDD: 256 MB
- Android: 4.1+
- HDD: 256 MB
- Description: Rogue Life is a free-to-play shooter RPG for mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends Global, the Battle Begins Now
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Kings and Legends Global, a highly addictive and compe...
- Everquest Next Demonstrates Landmark Terraforming
- A new set of videos showcases real-time fast forwarded footage of the level of detail involved with Everquest Next Landmark's terraformin...
- Lineage 2: Revolution First Impressions
- This is my first foray into the Lineage series of games, but not my first mobile MMO. But what is the appeal?