RockShot is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter requiring players to either protect bases or destroy them. Form a team with like-minded soldiers and head to the battlefield to engage in chaotic fights where anything could happen at any moment.
Whether it’s defending enemies from assaulting your headquarters or raiding surrounding compounds, the action is guaranteed to be wild with a large selection of weaponry – including katanas, LMGs, and even electric guitars – as well as a variety of explosive methods to keep the opposition honest. Similarly, the game is kept fresh with a regular rotation of game modes and the ability to earn extra firepower, outfits, and items.
Suit up and head out, it’s kill or be killed.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Soleil
- Publisher: Gameforge 4D
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 7/8/10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2.0GHz/Intel Core i7 2.4GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB/8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX465/NVIDIA GeForce GTX680+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: RockShot is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter requiring players to either protect bases or destroy them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Announces Heroes of Camelot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today announced the launch of Heroes of Camelot™ for iPhone, iPad and iP...
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Now Live
- In this module expansion, players can travel to Neverwinter Woods' deepest region and fight through the Dread Ring campaign, play as the ...