RockShot is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter requiring players to either protect bases or destroy them. Form a team with like-minded soldiers and head to the battlefield to engage in chaotic fights where anything could happen at any moment.
Whether it’s defending enemies from assaulting your headquarters or raiding surrounding compounds, the action is guaranteed to be wild with a large selection of weaponry – including katanas, LMGs, and even electric guitars – as well as a variety of explosive methods to keep the opposition honest. Similarly, the game is kept fresh with a regular rotation of game modes and the ability to earn extra firepower, outfits, and items.
Suit up and head out, it’s kill or be killed.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Soleil
- Publisher: Gameforge 4D
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 7/8/10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2.0GHz/Intel Core i7 2.4GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB/8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX465/NVIDIA GeForce GTX680+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: RockShot is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter requiring players to either protect bases or destroy them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Launches Gamers Appreciation Month
- From now until September 15, GamesCampus is running a Gamers Appreciation Month for all of their games.
- Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!
- Hey guys want a chance at a Aura Kingdom Founders pack? We've got two epic Founders packs to give to two lucky winners! We've got on...
- Is the “Laning Phase” important in a MOBA?
- The more you play, the farther up the food chain you go, the less relevant the laning phase is.