RockShot is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter requiring players to either protect bases or destroy them. Form a team with like-minded soldiers and head to the battlefield to engage in chaotic fights where anything could happen at any moment.
Whether it’s defending enemies from assaulting your headquarters or raiding surrounding compounds, the action is guaranteed to be wild with a large selection of weaponry – including katanas, LMGs, and even electric guitars – as well as a variety of explosive methods to keep the opposition honest. Similarly, the game is kept fresh with a regular rotation of game modes and the ability to earn extra firepower, outfits, and items.
Suit up and head out, it’s kill or be killed.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Soleil
- Publisher: Gameforge 4D
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 7/8/10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2.0GHz/Intel Core i7 2.4GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB/8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX465/NVIDIA GeForce GTX680+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: RockShot is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter requiring players to either protect bases or destroy them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Announces Seasons Beginning in October
- Vainglory has announced today its plan to offer quarterly competitive eSports season, starting this October with the Autumn 2015 Season.
- Etherium: New screenshots revealed before E3
- Etherium, the new futuristic real-time strategy game developed exclusively for PC by Tindalos Interactive, can now reveal a series of exclusiv...
- Shotgun News 8/15: Trion, World of Tanks, War Thunder
- News from the MMO universe on Trion closures, World of Tanks league events, and War Thunder on Steam