Rocket Arena is a competitive 3v3 hero-shooter featuring explosive fast-paced fights where action is never more than a rocket-jump away.
The 98th tour of the Rocket Championship makes its return and with it, the chance for one brave contestant to achieve victory both for themselves and their home turf. Overcome the odds across the realms and bring back the trophy of glory.
►New-Age Acrobatics: Master moving across the land, sea, and air as you force foes off the stage as you go.
►Get Up Again and Again: Never miss a key moment in the match by immediately returning to the playing area no matter how hard or far you fall.
►I’ve Got Time: Load up quick 5-minute games free from long queue times or drawn out losses.
►World Tour: Learn the ins and outs of each unique stadium featuring environments deep underwater, among prehistoric dinosaurs, along deadly steep cliffs, or in the midst of a high-tech utopia.
►I Volunteer: Choose your champion with options like the fierce Izell, brash Jayto, returning-winner Blastbeard, ice princess Kavi, aquatic prodigy Amphora, or scrap heap hero Plink.
►Ways to Play: Compete for the cup across badge-collecting, zone defending, and goal-scoring game exhibitions. Alternatively, assemble a squad to take on an A.I. controlled horde mode.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Final Strike
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3+/AMD Phenom X3 8650+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDA GeForce 460+/ATI Radeon HD 4850+/Intel HD Graphics 4400+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Rocket Arena is a competitive 3v3 hero-shooter featuring explosive fast-paced fights where action is never more than a rocket-jump away.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Edge Case Games Secures $1.3 Million Funding Led by Mercia Technologies
- Edge Case Games will also explore expanding the game's worldwide audience by adapting the game for the growing Asian market.
- BTS World Available for Pre-Registration
- Pre-registration has begun today for BTS World, a mobile title from Netmarble, starring global superstars, BTS.