Robots.io is a classic top-down MMO shooter developed by Super Games Studio for iOS, Android, PC, and is available for download on Steam. In Robots.io players can customize their own robot and take control of them in arena battles, fighting until their robot can’t continue the fight any longer.
Each robot can be customized with a variety of weapons with different effects. With 2 arm hardpoints, 2 shoulder hardpoints, and a special equipment bay to utilize you won’t be at a loss for places to put weapons on your robot. Try out different combinations of weapons to figure out what works best for you!
There are also development plans for constant updates to the game to keep it fresh and entertaining. Different weapons, maps, and other features will be added over time to provide new challenges and options for players to enjoy. Try to land a spot on the leaderboard so your name strikes fear into the hearts of your foes once they see it’s you that’s blazing a path down the battlefield.
Don’t forget to get your friends involved too! Chat with them to talk about the latest game strategies and set up clans so you can take over battlefields in your collective name. Global events will be even more fun when you can figure out how to do your very best in them by strategizing with your friends.
In a game all about reaction time those with the most nimble fingers will be able to blast their opponents first. Fight with your friends anywhere and show them who is the king of the arena!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Super Games Studio
- Publisher: Super Games Studio
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Sensible customization.
- +Great concept.
- -Interface takes getting used to.
- -Poor control scheme.
- -Many ads.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel 2.0 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 256mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Robots.io is a classic top-down MMO shooter where players can customize a robot and take it into battles against other players. Fight with your friends anywhere and show them who is the king of the arena!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- Pre-Registration for MapleStory M Coming Soon
- Originally launched in Korea, the mobile excitement of MapleStory, MapleStory M is getting ready for a global launch!
- Ascent - The Space Game Early Look
- Combat is definitely not everything in Ascent, however. In fact, past the first few hours in the game, you may find yourself partaking in comb...