Robots.io is a classic top-down MMO shooter developed by Super Games Studio for iOS, Android, PC, and is available for download on Steam. In Robots.io players can customize their own robot and take control of them in arena battles, fighting until their robot can’t continue the fight any longer.
Each robot can be customized with a variety of weapons with different effects. With 2 arm hardpoints, 2 shoulder hardpoints, and a special equipment bay to utilize you won’t be at a loss for places to put weapons on your robot. Try out different combinations of weapons to figure out what works best for you!
There are also development plans for constant updates to the game to keep it fresh and entertaining. Different weapons, maps, and other features will be added over time to provide new challenges and options for players to enjoy. Try to land a spot on the leaderboard so your name strikes fear into the hearts of your foes once they see it’s you that’s blazing a path down the battlefield.
Don’t forget to get your friends involved too! Chat with them to talk about the latest game strategies and set up clans so you can take over battlefields in your collective name. Global events will be even more fun when you can figure out how to do your very best in them by strategizing with your friends.
In a game all about reaction time those with the most nimble fingers will be able to blast their opponents first. Fight with your friends anywhere and show them who is the king of the arena!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Super Games Studio
- Publisher: Super Games Studio
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Sensible customization.
- +Great concept.
- -Interface takes getting used to.
- -Poor control scheme.
- -Many ads.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel 2.0 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 256mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Robots.io is a classic top-down MMO shooter where players can customize a robot and take it into battles against other players. Fight with your friends anywhere and show them who is the king of the arena!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Helbound Class Concept Reveal Commentary
- Despite their intimidating appearance, the Helbound is hinted in its lore as a healing class focusing on channeling the Greater Power of a dem...
- Magic: The Gathering Core Set 2020 Preview
- So many cards I love and loathe are coming back for the Core Set 2020 of Magic: The Gathering, dropping in July 2019.
- ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
- Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.