Robot Champions is a local and online multiplayer physics-fighting arena game pitting battling bots against each other in a dazzling duel to the death!
“In the year 2064 robot combat has become the ultimate sport; Roboteers from across the planet build fierce fighters to battle in hazard packed arenas for gears and glory!
You’re invited to the greatest show on Earth – get ready to bash, smash, rip and flip your opponents into oblivion… It’s ROBOT CHAMPIONS!”
►Personalized Touch: Tweak and tune your battle buddy with performance modifiers, weapons like grabbers, spinners, or flippers, and cosmetic options ranging from simple hats to more complex skins.
►Mechanical Sandbox: Dig into the comprehensive settings menu where you can make small, yet meaningful changes to the in-match experience. A few potential alterations might include swapping out the stage, turning hazards on or off, and removing the boundary-enforcing walls.
►Red-Eye Flight: Travel to arenas from Cairo and Tokyo all the way to the edges of the universe as you complete the single-player campaign, attempt difficult challenges, and enter fiercely competitive tournament circuits.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Prospect Games
- Publisher: Prospect Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual Core 2.0Ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 9800 GTX/ AMD 7750 (DDR3)+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Robot Champions is a local and online multiplayer physics-fighting arena game pitting battling bots against each other in a dazzling duel to the death!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Watchers is a New Battle Royale Where Death is Not the End
- Alawar Premium and Blindfold Developers offer a new take on the Battle Royale, with the 1960s themed Watchers.
- Quantum Rush: Greenlit on Steam & extensive update
- A big update for Quantum Rush brings lots of improvements and new content and the game has been greenlit on Steam.
- Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
- Netmarble Games today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices soon.