Robot Arena III
Robot Arena III is a 3D robot fighting simulator developed by Gabriel Interactive and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access for PC. Be ready for flying sparks, bending steel, crushed metal, and the potential sight of your creation being destroyed before your very eyes. In Robot Arena players can create their own custom robots in a Bot Lab and fight in arena battles to determine who is the best bot builder of them all.
Different types of parts like pistons, rams, motors, weapons and more will be available for use to create your own unique robot. Even the chassis shape of your robot can be designed exactly how you’d like it to look in the Bot Lab. With so much control over your robot’s shape and components you will be able to form a truly unique, and quite deadly creation.
Battles will take place in unique arenas that have their own obstacles, hazards, and tricks to be learned so you can emerge victorious. Lightning, lava, and holes in the floor are just a few of the things you’ll have to work around. In these arenas you can take on AI opponents in Career Mode if you wish to hone your skills, or go to multiplayer battles and take on other players in frenzied match-ups where your creation is almost guaranteed to be left missing at least a few parts.
Become a true robot designer and show that you have the skills to create the most effective, deadly robot possible in Robot Arena III.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 26, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gabriel Interactive
- Publisher: Octopus Tree
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Share blueprints in the Steam Workshop.
- +In-depth robot customization.
- +Flexible chassis design.
- -Confusing interface.
- -Counterintuitive PC control scheme.
- -Weight calculation needs refined.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- CPU: 1.6 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia 7600 or comparable with 1GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall Launch Review
- FireFall has been in development for almost four years now publicly, and its actual beginnings stretch back even further than that.
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!
- 3000AD Universal Combat CE v2.0 Available For Free Today
- 3000AD announces the release of a free game marking 25 years since the first Battlecruiser 3000AD title was conceived.