Robot Arena III
Robot Arena III is a 3D robot fighting simulator developed by Gabriel Interactive and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access for PC. Be ready for flying sparks, bending steel, crushed metal, and the potential sight of your creation being destroyed before your very eyes. In Robot Arena players can create their own custom robots in a Bot Lab and fight in arena battles to determine who is the best bot builder of them all.
Different types of parts like pistons, rams, motors, weapons and more will be available for use to create your own unique robot. Even the chassis shape of your robot can be designed exactly how you’d like it to look in the Bot Lab. With so much control over your robot’s shape and components you will be able to form a truly unique, and quite deadly creation.
Battles will take place in unique arenas that have their own obstacles, hazards, and tricks to be learned so you can emerge victorious. Lightning, lava, and holes in the floor are just a few of the things you’ll have to work around. In these arenas you can take on AI opponents in Career Mode if you wish to hone your skills, or go to multiplayer battles and take on other players in frenzied match-ups where your creation is almost guaranteed to be left missing at least a few parts.
Become a true robot designer and show that you have the skills to create the most effective, deadly robot possible in Robot Arena III.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 26, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gabriel Interactive
- Publisher: Octopus Tree
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Share blueprints in the Steam Workshop.
- +In-depth robot customization.
- +Flexible chassis design.
- -Confusing interface.
- -Counterintuitive PC control scheme.
- -Weight calculation needs refined.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- CPU: 1.6 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia 7600 or comparable with 1GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Be ready for flying sparks, bending steel, crushed metal, and the potential sight of your creation being destroyed before your very eyes. In Robot Arena players can create their own custom robots in a Bot Lab and fight in arena battles to determine who is the best bot builder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord Launches Divine Armory & Guild Camp
- A new update is coming to Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings which will enrich the weapon and guild system in new ways.
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...
- theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Is Out Now
- Hunting season is upon us again, and it's time to gear up and head to the idyllic German farmlands of Hirschfelden and other locales.